Sunday, March 28, 2010

spring break.

...is officially over in 8 minutes.

i guess most of what i did in a nutshell would be considered "rest", besides having my normal work shifts (and then some, because i pulled a double today).
i really wasn't feeling that great since last sunday and throughout the week i: puked a couple times, watched a marathon of c.s.i. episodes, was in-and-out sleep of lost, season one (which is ok because i've already seen it once), and got my teeth cleaned at the dentist.

saw a kid at work i knew from kcc and he asked me if i drove a bug. i told him yes and he said that he saw me, thought it was me, and then i cut him off.
whooops, i kinda do it to everyone. but lately i've been trying to cruise instead of drive like speed racer everywhere i go.

speaking of bug, it needs some t.l.c., soon hopeully.

No comments:

Post a Comment