Wednesday, August 18, 2010

blahgust.

d.w. now has the p.w. and the v.w.  phewww.  :)


Sagittarius - Aug. 19, 2010

It won't be surprising if you're frustrated with a close friend or partner who's far less ambitious than you, Sagittarius. The energy in the air can emphasize your dynamic ways of reaching goals and achieving success. Others who are passive or fearful may be difficult for you to understand. Yet people have to do things in ways that are best for them. Try to be patient.
 
MSN Astrology

...i try.
.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

..really? did i really really just jinx myself?

the past week has been really emotional (a sign it would soon be that time of the month).  so, i cried about a lot of things.
and here's why today.
i decided  to take the bug because it juuust got safety check and now have brakes.
while already just being hot, and somewhat irritated, i was almost to work with not even a few minutes to spare when it all of a sudden  came to me that i never pulled my work pants out of the dryer earlier today before i left to house to hang with tareeek.
so, just a few blocks away, i call work and tell them i'm gonna be late.  home is too far to turn back, so i'd just quickly grab a pair of pants at a near store.
six bucks later i had myself a pretty gross pair of grandma pants.
i woldn't be toooo late at this point, got pants, all good.
until the clutch cable snapped at the four-way stop behind work. 
like second nature, i immediately jump out and push the bug into a nearest parking spot.

i go into work, upset as hell.
my boss told me to go take care of my stuff and that they'd be find without me.
so i go back to my car, change my clothes back to my regular clothes (because i had changed into my work clothes while driving to work), and went to maitais' for a beer.
and then arby's.
just a few minutes later my triple-a heros came to the rescue.

and the dude ended up used to be living in okianwa at the same time as me, too.
and worked next to the hanger (where they keep airplanes) as my pops did.   he probably at least talked to him before.  hollywood.  hahaha.
it's a small world after all.

i got home and my cramps are killing me.  at least i don't have to go back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment