Monday, November 15, 2010

my calling.

Sagittarius - Nov. 15, 2010

You may have had a hard time lately reaching your objectives. Unfortunately for you, Sagittarius, today will be no different. You may begin to feel a bit dissatisfied with the way your life is going at the moment. You will ask yourself certain questions about your goals. Does your personal life live up to those goals? Can you express your wonderful creativity as much as you'd like?

MSN Astrology

...omg. no, i haven't been. and just in time because last night i came the realization of what i what to do with my life: own my own thrift store.
that is me.
thta's who i am.
i would be so into it, i would be so happy.
well, i've always thought about the idea.
but now i think no sense in not trying if that's what i want.

i can't picture working for "the man" forever. i want to be my own boss. do my own thing. express myself.

i've never really had a goal in life.
this is my goal in life.
research and planning starts today.

i would be able to incorporate so many things of interest and experience in which i have.


attn: TIFFANY
remember our favorite store where ara worked in okinawa?? (next to pink arcade) i something like that. maybe more thift store, but also sewing/craft kine stuff, too.
also, remember that other pink thrift store on bc street that had the poodle with pink died hair?? something like that as well...

attn: CECENATOR
recycle store, d style.

1 comment:

  1. all i can possibly think of wanting in life is my own shop and searching for things to fill it with. i've been thinking of starting something on etsy just to get it going. thinking about it for far too long and need to just DO.

    and OF course i remember. Free Bird! i can still remember the smell.

    ReplyDelete