Monday, July 11, 2011

7eleven.

[tomorrow's...which is in a couple of hours]

Tuesday, July 12, 2011  Sagittarius-

Sometimes it's hard for you to believe something unless you see it firsthand, Sagittarius. However, the period you're in now may be pushing you to try and understand some of the mysteries on faith. Though you probably aren't one to do this very often, you may be feeling some kind of mystical impulse that makes you think about the nature of your beliefs.

MSN Astrology

...pretty much so. 


tomorrow is the start of my new schedule.  ...hopefully i'll start it off right, and keep it that way. 

gotta have faith....  ahaha.  got me thinking about the remake limp bizkit did of "faith" (which yes, i did just look up on youtube.). that's definitely on the "should have played on the radio" list.  well, maybe someday when i sub.
reminds me of the "teen center" days (yes, that's what it was really called) back on kadena in okinawa.  and all those skater boys, like my friend d.k. who was just visiting last month.  and old my boyfriend, "worm hair boy" as my little brother called him- b-boy.
haven't thought about those days in a while.

a n y w a y s,

i should probably start a memior.  i'm pretty sure that's spelled wrong, but you know what i mean, vern.
my mom told me that a while ago.  and things she tells me is ususally right.  like, she tole me a loooong time ago, like in h.s., i should move to hawaii after i graduated.  but i didn't.  i went to minnestoa first, and hated it, and then moved to hawaii.
back to the point:  it would be a memior about okinawa.  just random thoughts about my growing up therrrr. 
one thing i really have to decided first is how honest i want to be.  i mean, of course i would never lie, but i'm not sure if i should tell the whole truth.  i mean, anybody could possibly read it. 
so should i keep it private?  and when i die someday someone (hopefully future spawn or something) will find it and....
or, it could be public. and raw.  because i'm a pretty strait up person.
but that sometimes gets me into trouble.

we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment