Friday, September 9, 2011

love song for no one.

...it's john mayer's (and mine). click: here. ..since it's friday and all.


the day started off well. i was pretty perky at 5 a.m. when the alarm sounded and then there was fried rice for breakfast at work.
(although it's friday, it's actually my tuesday. wamp, wamp no weekend for me)

a few hours ago i called this dude i met like about a month ago randomly. i think he was a little affended it had taken so long and/or didn't believe that i had juuuuuust happen to find his card i must had of misplaced. ;)
eh, it's not even ladaaaat. me and the roomie just happened to meet him and his band when they were jammin' at cha cha chaaaaa's.
perhaps go watch some tunes tomorrow.

at the end of the day (i mean week), n.d. never like call me- so,it is what it is what it is what it is. no hard feelings.


specifically at the end of this day, i will be doing the usual of hanging with my number one (myself), sewing up a storm and then sleeping.
chee.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i needed a clothes rack for art & flea. i just decided to pop on craigslist and see what's up...
at 7:27 p.m. i texted the number for a rack that was available for ten bucks in the same area my humble abode is located. the guy gave me the address, told me come by...it was 300 ft. away- no joke. i was back home at 7:52 p.m.
some things are just meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment