Monday, September 6, 2010

9.6.10

Sagittarius - Sept. 6, 2010

Valuable and interesting information could come your way through modern technology. You might discover new information online that awakens an exciting new interest in you, perhaps related to the sciences, occult, or metaphysics. You could even discover a talent for astrology. Group activities may also be appealing now, particularly those regarding humanitarian pursuits.
 
MSN Astrology
 
...

beginning to think i should have signed up for the free e-harmony weekend...ahahaha.
but...when everything is lonley i can be my own best friend.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

it's easy to get caught up in the every day b.s. on a small island.  small islands are mostly what i know.  but my mom always tells me theres a lot more to the world.  and i dont' want to forget that, espeically after i graduate in the spring.
as long as i try, and apply, i can go anywhere.  i just have to keep reminding myself that.
i guess at this point, if i left, my biggest concern would be my cat, dishes and couch.
sad-mostly material things, but that's what i got.

No comments:

Post a Comment