Tuesday, September 21, 2010

september 21.

i just happened to notice an odd coincidence in my sleep-time clothes.

pants-'high on love'




















speaking of sleep-time, it's gonna get better. 
swapped out my mattress after countless nights of tossing and turning.
my co-worker suggested it.
my other co-worked asked me if mine was hard.
i didn't have any other mattress to compare it to.
but, at least i should sleep better from now.
and i think i want one of those foam pads...sink, stay....


cleaned up the outside back, it's getting there.
need picnic table,chairs,sooomething...

there's something about this date...
not like 9/21/10..
but when i see it written out like "september 21", keep thinking it's something important, some kind of important date, but i don't know what.

one of the best things about this time of year...pumpkin everything. 
yougurtland even has pumpkin pie flavored yougurt....and add butterfinger...mm mm good.

bought a raisins twin bed sheet for five bucks at savers.
my bed is a full...but...it's the raisins..from the 80's!


a tiny frog in mi watering "can".  (of course, i'd much rathar have a can one...like old school tin, but mine's plastic.  ...i'm bound to find one at savers someday.)
that is my pinky!!

i originally wasn't planning on going "home" (a.k.a. to see my family in minnesota) for christmas, but as the holidays are getting closer, pretty sure i'm goin.
and yes, the "home" thing is still an issue. i'm suppose to answer that question for my graduation forms or whateva, but i really don't have one.
i don't really feel like i belong, fit in in any particular place.

No comments:

Post a Comment