Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sagittarius - Dec. 15, 2010

Don't criticize the situation until you've come up with a better solution, Sagittarius. Be creative. You can accomplish much if you approach the situation confidently. Pessimism won't help find a solution. Relax and let your intuition guide you. Feel free to speak with confidence and strength. Perhaps the most fanciful-sounding answers will be the most ingenious solutions.

...


got my flying shirt on.  i always where this shirt when i travel long distances.  it's just comfy.
can't believe it myself, but i'll be seeing my family soon :)



















all packed up, surprisingly light for as many clothes as ill be piling on, but don't need much, and can always borrow. sitting here at the airport terminal, i still don't feel like i'm goin anywhere, or seeing my family so soon nor that ill be freezing my tail off. it will probably be just as surreal when i'm there.

No comments:

Post a Comment