Sunday, September 6, 2009

sunmoonday.

Sagittarius - September 6, 2009

Scarves are out, cleavage is in! Sensible shoes and practical clothes get the boot in favor of stiletto heels and sensuous fabrics. Your passion and sense of romance is at an all-time high, dear Sagittarius, so you might as well take advantage of it for all it's worth. You can expect to reap a tremendous payoff as a result of the extra efforts you have been making with your appearance.

MSN Astrology

...complete b.s. (in my opinion)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


i think it's about time i change shampoo and conditioner...everytime i get a good whiff of my hair, it reminds me of o.d. since he uses the same one. besides, it's healthy for your hair to change up your shampoo and conditoner every few months or so (or so i hear).

seriously spent most of the day on math homework.
and i didn't even finish it.
and it's only math 100.
and i'm an idiot.

and off to work.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


although i wasn't anymore primped up than usual(like my horoscope stated), for some reason today all of my tables absolutely loved me. even got invited to salsa dancing...!?
was a busy labor day weekend evening.

it's almost 4 a.m. and i plan to be to savers by 7 a.m. for the fifty-percent-off-everything sale.

there was a crazy huge ring around the moon tonight...not like one i've ever seen before. usually the rings are small and supposedly means it's going to rain (from what my mom has always told me).
here's what it was: lunar halo.

No comments:

Post a Comment