Thursday, September 17, 2009

time will tell.

...about pretty much everything.

Sagittarius - September 17, 2009

A project initiated by a group with which you're affiliated could keep you very busy today, dear Sagittarius. You might have to spend a lot of time on the phone, or running around in the car to Sagittariusries, bookstores, etc., obtaining information. A close friend or love partner might choose to accompany you. You're likely to be feeling very strong about whatever you're doing so expect a gratifying day. Spend the evening with someone close to you.

MSN Astrology

...la la la.


i don't know why but my ex i don't even talk to just sent this in a message to me.
maybe it was mass, maybe not, but i'm diggin' it either way i'm just gonna pass it on it to you.

you eXspecially.


click: static waves.

1 comment:

  1. he sent it to me too. it's a nice song. PS. sorry I missed you the other day on chat. I am ok. and yes- as you say, time will tell.

    ReplyDelete