Sunday, November 8, 2009

11月07日09年

kam did not kill me, but i could have quite possibly killed myself or someone else. drinking and driving = stupid, stupid, stupid. i don't want to learn the hard way....because it would be so hard.
and things are hard enough as it is.

Photo by: Sweet D (therefore, i am not in the picture.)

blur.


i woke up this morning dreading to look at the "outgoing calls" list on my phone, semi-remembering a specific drunk-dial.
i had punched in the numbers, (which i had ever so cleverly deleted out of my phone (but not my head), manually.
i could tell you the number now, i could of told it to you last week, and i'm sure i'll still probably know it in a few months if someone asked me.
thankfully, last night, however, i instead was drunkenly dialing some other fairly well known number in my head: my own house phone. (which i disconnected at least about a year ago, which explains why some operator message kept coming on).
basically, i was too drunk to dial the right numbers.
and i'm glad about that.

and i did roll through work last night pretty buss, and binky (a.k.a. bbc), said i was a "cute drunk". oh god. i didn't even want to know the stupid things i probably did or said...ha

we did definitely eat at like-like drive inn, and i'm thinking i got fried rice.

while out, i lost my house key and no one else was home when i got home, so i just slept in my car until about 8 a.m., until i was eventually able to (forcibly) let myself in.
the first entrance i tried didn't quite work and resulted in a scraped elbow and some cuts on my right calf.
second attemp= success.




luckly, (or so i thought), i had another spare house key.
but when i got home from work tonight i realized the key did not work, so, i again had to forcibly let myself in.
it was good i had a flashlight in my purse.

*sigh


work went zipping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment