Wednesday, November 18, 2009

(red)ford day.

picked up two movies from the h.k. library. one i heard about on an episode of sex and the city [the way we were], and the second one for school [all my sons]. i didn't notice both were robert redford flicks- handsome.
not sure if i'll have time to watch them today, but it's only a dollar a week!

school newspaper article: dining out ettiquette.
i wrote this on a whim after closing three nights in a row. gee, i wonder why...

so i finally had the satisfaction of clearing "o.p.p." off of my to-do list. this of cours meaning "other people's property" was the name of my mission to steal back an old cheech and chong deck of big chris'; although i technically say it's mine because he "indian" gave it to me.
anyway, after about two years i finally stole it back last week.
and now b-sauce is holding my work shoes as a hostage until i front the board back. i have work at 530 p.m. tonight.
dearest board, it was good while it lasted...




cutie video! (and it's filmed down the road from my house!)
click: shawty.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


watched "the way we were" this afternoon before work. i guess it's sort of a classic chick flick...and of course in some ways i felt i could relate with katy; definitely when it comes to the being too easy part. (no, i'm not talking like slutty, but more so in the easily giving away love aspect, and maybe giving too much?) ...i guess if there is a thing as too much love.
not to ruin the ending or anything, but in the end-end, they do not end up together and i was a little disapointed because i usually like movies ending in happily ever after...but, i guess sometimes that's just the way the cookie crumbles.


so i got to work and realized (or so i thought) that i had forgotton my black work pants at home...and starting in fifteen minutes didn't really give me the time to run home. once i realized they weren't in my bag, i checked my car (in the dark parking structure and for some reason couldn't get the flashlight in my car to work), and yah, basically didn't find the pants.
i ended up having to wear ed's spandex tight-legging things. ahhhh.
it looked kiiiiiinda goofy. and tareeeeek laughed a lot.
at least my shirt was long enough to cover my b-b-booty. aye, what a night.
and then when i got into the bug to drive home, guess what i found under my feet...?
my black pants.
and for some reason then...my flashlight worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment