Wednesday, July 15, 2009

wandering, wondering wednesday.

once again, high-light of my day besides being off work and cruisin with j.rak at the beach: crusin' the el camino. seriously, i want it. definitely can't afford it...and the bug?? do i dare think about getting rid of the bug?? hasn't done me any good in the woodblock-tallymark department, haha, although i havn't been trying... the el camino is pimp. (that's not the reason though!) trying out different cars is fun, and i alwayyyyys wanted one.
my boss is selling the el camino, anyway. i most likely won't get it, but it can stay on my mind for now.
and, please, bug, if you read this, don't be bitter at me. :/

and the bug really does have a name ("blue thunder II"), but i always just say "the bug".



turned in an application to one parking attendant place and picked up an application for another. i have also been thinking checking out a campus job perhaps. i mean, if i'm already on campus it could be convinient.
i'm waiting to get my acceptance letter in the mail, btw. hoping it says "accepted" at least.
just trying to get my damned life in order.



click: another lonely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment