Monday, December 28, 2009

couple days left in the midwest.

in hawaii i had been waiting for a time i could have nothing to do so much to the point i'd be bored.
i haven't been bored, per-say, just enjoying a relaxing vacation, the company of my family and got to have a white (whiteside) christmas.

the time here (in mn) was not by any means perfect, and it was the first time in a while i actually popped a blood vessel in my eye from ball-bagging (as my pops calls it) so much.

what made me sad the most was that when shit did hit the fan, i was upset that i've only seen my family once in a year and that we weren't all getting along the entire time.
a couple minutes later and a hug from my pops and it's all good.

even if i'm broke as hell, i'm going to come back and visit this summer.


my pops tried hooking me up with one of the guys building our garage...pointless i told him; although he wasn't a shabby lookin' small town hardworking dude.

other than that my trip was full of snowmobile riding, ice fishing, cousins, small kine drinkage and bracelet making.

only two days left and i'll be back to my home.
i feel it's my home because it's where i live- it's where i go home to, it's were i've established myself.

i think my family and i all learned that honesty with each other is the best policy- they'll support you and love you, no matter what.

i've been wearing the same clothes for three days- ew. time for change.

No comments:

Post a Comment