Sunday, July 25, 2010

slightly salty.sunday.

i've officially decided that my twenty-fifth birthday, still some months away yet, will be bye-bye dashboard confessional poster hanging on my wall. like, seriously, it's been up there since high school. ten years since my ex boyfriend got me hooked on dashboard and gave me the chris carraba poster, i think it's time to "grow up." ...i don't even really listen to dashboard confessional much anymore, and white boys aren't really my favorite. 

(i'm sure this is something joe would refer to as the "quarter life crisis" women have, according to him.  maybe it's true)


so i've spent the better part of the day doing laundry and going through musika. 
and the worse part of the day...will be spent at work for about eight hours.   but i do the need the money, so thank you, job.


haven't really seen my "friends" in a while. 
flakes.

but, i like being alone, too.
sometimes.


click:  realize.


met this boy last night.  really, really did not like him.  juuuust because he was from maui, he thought he was better than me..  he was an irritating white boy who thought he was sooo cool. 
there was definitely some tension. ahaha...
i'm sweet d...til you cross the line...sour diseal.

but bottom line, i hate people who think they're better than me just because they're from hawaii, or anywhere specific. whateva.

No comments:

Post a Comment