Tuesday, October 13, 2009

i hate math.

after driving around looking for the building f o r e v e r and then driving over some concrete that o.d.'s company had been laying when i had went to work with him (weird), i made my way to the honolulu consulate of japan. the atmosphere was very japanesey. a japanese show was playing on the television, everyone there was japanese...it almost seemed as though i was back in japan for a moment.


found a penny from 1990 today in class.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


i do hate math. because it's really confusing and my teacher won't explain it.


it was no wonder i was a bitchy chocolate fiend a couple of days ago since it is indeed that time of the month again.
with a samuel adams' october fest beer at hand, i was just watching a commercial about breast cancer and it made me start tearing up. and then it showed a lady with her best friend and it made me miss j.rak. and my family. and i thought about anything sad and just let it all out for the extent of alexi murdoch's song, orange sky. ...the video makes me want to do some traveling.
*breathe.


click: all my days.

No comments:

Post a Comment