Friday, October 30, 2009

it was seriously thursday.

i was seriously thirsty.


school.
i almost died in math. i was so antsy and hot and tired.

met up with p.p. for some shopping (for something other than used things) at the mall. i serioulsy hated everything in the first store and some things i thought were okay in another were like a million dollars.
so i got a plain shirt and a cute, plain dress.
i want to wear boots.
boots and dress.

and i decided i definitely need my fix of savers in the morning.
hopefully i'll be in a "clothes mood", because you kind of have to be.

gyukaku de tabemashita. oishikata desu.



i've been listening to quite a bit or tori amos. fall/winter months always remind me of tori amos, which i pften listened to through freshman year of h.s. and originally started listening to in middle school. ...back when i used to wear my doc martin boots, the same ones in my closet now.
those days are long behind.
it's weird to think that that pair of boots has been with me since middle school. peering around my room there's not many things (here) which have been with me for that long.
click: jackie's strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment