Saturday, October 17, 2009

saddddddderday.

last night was a fuzzy haze of writing. finally finished a school piece just now. while writing this health article i sat at home and drank coke and ate pudding. and isn't it ironic, don't ya think?

i'm gonna watch a movie and then take a nap before work tonight.

i'm not even going to think about math, even though i should. i'm just gonna put it off until tomorrow. and do a lot of extra credit.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


for as much as i was dreading work it wasn't bad at all. pretty cruise night. most people dug my orange nail polish.

had some charelston chews with b-saucy afta work. charelston chews candy bars always remind me of road tripping as a kid and gas stations. i'd always get mountain dew and charelston chews and mini-chocolate donuts. ...not much has changed i suppose.
reminds me of my pops, too.

my parents are going to get me a ticket to be in minnesota for christmas. :)
i'll probably plan for about a week (or so). i'm not planning any long layovers or too many small stops anywhere...just want to see my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment