Sunday, April 19, 2009

went out with a bang.

well, i didn't wake up in a car or anthing, but i did wake up with a huge gash on my head and no phone. also a few other scrabes and bruises here and there.
oh yah, lost my slippers too. damn, two pairs in one week!

my head: it hurts really bad. i couldn't even bare to look at it after seeing other's uneasy recations to my wound. dried blood was on my forehead and kam said there was blood all over a towel i was using.
so what happend? from what me and kam could piece together, we think i was looking for my cell phone in the trunk and then some happened. maybe the trunk fell on my head?
luckly i woke up this morning; i probably should've checked it out before i went to sleep but i was just too wasted.
it was a lot of fun, but wow, pretty nuts. it was like only one of those once in a while things. learned a lesson or two.

kam's boss found my phone. again, lucky.

me, other d and pup went to the west siiiide. it was my first time ever going over there. i made a mix cd which we listened to, twice. it was really random but i'd say mostly classic things: kat stevens, jimi hendrix, bob marley, etc.
i've also been listening to all that lovey dovey local music on the radio too, and i like it. :)

unfortunately i had to work, but it was an early shift, so it wasn't bad.

question: how many teeth do people have?

the aids walk is finally tomorrow, well, technically in 8.5 hrs. finally.

holy shit. just checked my horoscope for tomorrow and here's what it said:
Sagittarius - April 19, 2009

If you're lacking a regular exercise routine in your life, dear Sagittarius, today's a great day to turn that around. Exercise doesn't have to wear you out or hurt. Even relaxing activities such as walking or yoga are excellent ways to keep your health at a high level. Joining a sports league that appeals to you, like volleyball or bowling, combine fun with exercise. Even dancing is a fantastic means of exercise! Find something that will work for you

MSN Astrology

...exactly.


answer: 32 permanent teeth.

1 comment:

  1. ooh, hope it won't leave a scar. You just have to stop doing stuff to your face...first your eye now this. :)

    ReplyDelete