Monday, August 3, 2009

talk about auto-tech.

back in high school me and the cecenator used to listen to the all-american rejects a lot in my car, usually when we sat in my car all period during auto-tech.
we would even do that clap/knee-slapping dance from greece along with this song (it seriously somehow matches perfectly).
anyway, this is the song.
click: why worry.

so anyway, as music always does to one, it got me thinking about the old days and auto-tech. basically we didn't do shit in that class. and we got "a"'s. pretty much we cleaned my car everyday, once we changed my front bumper, we drove around during class after we told our teacher we needed to pick up car stuff from the gas station, and i think once we drove to the middle school to jump a teacher's car that had a dead battery. oh yah, one time we also got caught tanning outside behind my car during class. haha.
we also had another friend of ours in the our class, and she actually did shit. she was always in the junked car area taking off this or that, or working on her and her boyfriends car, or offering to help people. and she got a "b". that's messed up, desho?
well, auto-tech was definitely one of my favorite classes of high school.
and i miss the cecenator and my hachi-broku.and as for j.bell, i miss her too. she lives here, but we haven't seen each other in f o r e v e r.

this is the three of us dressed up in crazy dresses taking purikura (japanese sticker pictures). i don't remember exactly what happened but somehow we all started tripping on each other's dresses and falling down. the picture took was taken mid trio-tumble.
(me, j.bell, cecenator)

No comments:

Post a Comment