Wednesday, August 19, 2009

wash away wednesday.

so i got home this afternoon and watched some oprah. it was about cleaning house...so i got really motivated to de-clutter my room, my life. i really didn't get rid of that much, i just really organized everything and put stuff in boxes that i never use. and more or less hid the clutter. six hours later my room is much more open and feels better.
fresh start.
(oh yah, even: cleaned up and zip-tied all the electrical chords around my compuuuuter. and took the curious georges off my bed. have the book shelf going. have NO stray cups; they're all put away. ...maturing...booo-ya.)


kinda seems like i'm not so close with the people i was so close with before. mostly just j.rak and she's so far.



click: are you happy now?

holy smokers for high school music: all you wanted.



oh yah. if my work has a new pupu called "sweet spuds" (the sweet potato fries), i named it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment