Saturday, January 31, 2009

changing underware.

so, i went out last night. which is like, a rarety for me. to go anyone where other than work, school, my house, chris' house, the gym, or maybe kona is rare. but last night, i got dressed up and went out with a friend.
the dressing up part has to be the worst. like, why does it have to be such a big deal? i pulled out a bunch of stupid clothes and had to think about it for like ever before i tried things on. and then i tried things on and had 2 guy friends tell me what looked good and what didn't. i think it was kinda weird for them, as it was for me.
okay, we concur on a dress and boots. it was decent. then one of them says, "d, you know you can't wear that underware right?"
so, now everyone is paying attention to my ass, and it's like "when will d change her underware?" eveyone will be looking and waiting to see if there is a line or not.
finally i pick out a stupid thong (and i hate thongs).
later on in the night it was annoying me so much i just took it off.
(surprisingly) i didn't have a big purse, only my clutchy-looking wallet (it's fairly large) and had to stick it in there.
my honey girl was like "just leave it in the bathroom!" (as in, like, a joke)...but i was like "hell no." (we were at my work). so i had to just stuff it in my wallet until i got home and we both thought i should definitely try and remember its in there when i get back to the bar so it doesn't come flying out on the counter top.

..the night eneded up being lots of fun, anyway. i guess i just need to get used to getting dressed up every now and then. ...although i think it's weird that people try to dress to get attention. i mean, everyone does it, but the idea of it is weird.

the end.

1 comment:

  1. Good you went out! I like dressing like a grown up once in a while but I always keep my Chucks on haha. Call me up next time if I'm not sick :(

    ReplyDelete