Wednesday, January 7, 2009

it's official (well, almost, i didn't pay yet) but i did get signed up for some classes!
i spent all day "career exploring" on the internet and it really opened my eyes to some jobs i've never even considered but seem to be very intrigued by. i'm beginning to think i will perhaps start taking a more journalism/communication/writing focus in school.
it's at least my newest ideas at the moment, but it's gotten me really excited for school.
my mom agrees a "travel writer" sounds like a wonderful job me for. i don't know anyyyyything about it though, so it seems a bit intimidating. sometimes i feel like maybe i sometimes want to focus more on teaching because in terms a number of jobs there are for that occupation, teachers are always needed. (eww, that "always" to the left looks like the one on the always pads package. gross.
...then again, maybe i should design packages. boxes, packages, wrappers...that sort of thing. i guess that would be a more design focus, but who knows.

i got two weird bites today. the one on my foot has two holes, like a spider bite maybe. the one on my forearm is large, like the size of a dime and largely bumped up. the one of my foot hurts, whereas the one of my forearm itches a little, but mostly has no feeling. weird things ALWAYS happen to my skin. i hate it. i think my mom said it runs in our family...i feel sorry for my kids...haha, jk.
i just got a weird spasm in my leg. i think i read earlier on the internet that sometimes if a spider bite is poisionous then it may cause muscle spasms. i really hope it's just from going up and down stairs at work today though.

i wonder what this has in store for tomorrow...
Sagittarius - January 7, 2009A group with which you're involved, dear Sagittarius, may want to discuss planning a trip of some kind, perhaps to a convention. The drive to expand your horizons is very strong today, and therefore trips such as this or other opportunities to learn and grow can be especially appealing. You might come up with a few ideas of your own that you prefer to pursue alone. Give it some thought!

unfortunately i haven't heard any really great quotes or been insprised by anything so much the past couple of days.

sweet d

oh my god, something is on tv that's showing "how to pat down your kids for drugs incognito hug". hahah. good, it was a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment