Monday, January 5, 2009

so me and kevin were watching comedy central and it made me think of dane cooke, which in turn made me think of the name "daine" which was printed on all of my high school graduation announcements and memorabilia in stead of "diane".

joey & kevin say i have competition now for SB. a new, cute girl just started working on his boat. i surrender! jk...

"you're up a creek"
what does that even mean?
kevin was wondering, as am i.

obviously i've been hanging out with my cousin, kevin, quite a lot.

good news: i got into 2 of the 3 classes i was hoping for. math & acting. chee hoo. maybe i shouldn't get so excited because if i do i'm sure it will probably turn out shitty.

studying dialects sounds very fun. obviously i would need to travel to hear different dialects...hopefully. and i would just meet and talk to people. fun & easy. something to look into.
i'm trying to decide if i should pick up a linguistics class or not, too.

i've been busy, mostly with work, but i've also been keeping myself busy trying to actually cook and keep up the cleaning and figuring out my school stuff. i feel like the more i see myself get done and be productive about, the better i feel, even if i only sleep 6 or less hours. i like it.
i'll be working in the exercise...eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment