Monday, June 15, 2009

only kisses on the cheek from now on...

..and in a little while we'll only have to wave.
click: love ridden.

Sagittarius - June 15, 2009

It is important for you to tone things down a bit today, dear Sagittarius. Relax and let someone else cook dinner for you tonight. If all you want to do then is hang out and be lazy, then by all means, you have every right. Let other people make their own choices, and don't try to manipulate them into making everything happen your way. Things will fall into place naturally if you are willing to give up a bit of control.

MSN Astrology

....shoots.

instead of pouting to myself all day i went kayaking with tone and his son which was de~ji~ fun. killer, but fun.

click: paper bag.

as much as i always say "everythign happens for a reason" i had better take my own words and believe it, eXspecially at times like these.
the other day after lala and i had spent the day laying on the shore of waimanalo and decided to grab some keneke's (which was delicioso btw) she showed me her sore pimple she had right underneath her eye.
i told her about that nasty sty i had had a few months back. click: march 23 (if you would like a reminder)
anyways, it got me to thinking. the only reason i had met o.d. in the first place was because i called into work (for the third day in a row) because of the sty even though that particular day i could have gone since my eye healed enough to at least go the bbq...
so basically if it wasn't for a sty i got in march the past few months of my life would have been completely different. and my life now. and my future.

so, everything happens for a reason, or at least i'll keep telling myself that.

freakin' fiona apple binge.
click: sleep to dream.
i'm just feelin' it.

1 comment:

  1. oy vay. I really hope you're ok. I agree, things happen for a reason. Sometimes the reason is not always so evident...but, just knowing that its happened for a reason is somehow comforting.

    ReplyDelete