Saturday, June 20, 2009

so-so so far saturday.

feeling like i overslept between last night and this morning; very sluggish.

Sagittarius - June 20, 2009

Be practical about your dreams today, dear Sagittarius. Realize that all your talk is still just talk until you manifest it with your own two hands. Attend to all the details, especially when it comes to social engagements, and anything relating to others in general. You will find that the more stable and rational you are, the more you are apt to connect with other people on a practical, working level.

MSN Astrology.

...uh huh....

click: creep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

cleaned my bathroom and olive's bathroom (the litter box)...
watched way too much discovery health.
wore my brown dress and rode my newly painted brown bike to get the usual lunch. (pictures coming soon)
and am now just trying to keep a positive attitude for work tonight.

i don't want to drink again for a while.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

work had it's ups and downs:
it wasn't that busy...
i busted my ass...some kid had spilled a whole cup of water on the ground and i slipped in the puddle. luckly i fell on my left cheek so it was pretty cushion. mostly just my pride hurt. having some grip on the bottom of my shoes would be nice, too, but i still haven't got any new ones except thoes really cute ones that killed my feet. so, no-grip it is!
towards the end of the night i had an uneasy, non-stop butterfly feeling in my stomach when i just got to thinking about the way things are...
made okay money...

No comments:

Post a Comment