Friday, June 5, 2009

ssssssssssatruday.

Sagittarius - June 6, 2009

You may feel as if your hands are tied behind your back today, and you are faced with absolutely zero options, dear Sagittarius. Don't despair over a situation that seems insurmountable. Think of yourself as a terrific magician who can bust out of even the most rugged chains. You have tricks up your sleeve that can help you escape just about any situation you get yourself involved in.

MSN Astrolgy

...ahh...what am i going to get myself into??

couldn't sleep past 730 a.m. this saturday morning. probably has something to do with the fact that i went to sleep around 930 last night.
woke up, cleaned.

1 comment:

  1. ok, have a question regarding yesterday's post regarding the ducks. Why are they dead? My heart sank when I read that part. ok, I'm bawling now...the baby duck pix is so cute. Let me know. Maybe I can do something to help. This really saddens me. :(

    ReplyDelete