Wednesday, June 10, 2009

take time and find.

click: paper aeroplane.

as much as i thought yesterday's horoscope didn't pertain to me...i guess it did.
and i guess me and o.d. aren't so much on the same page after all...
i was still floating around somewhere on cloud nine; he, on the other hand, more or less, burried.
why do things have to be so complicated?
to me life is quite simple.


Sagittarius - June 10, 2009

Restriction and discipline might not be your forte, dear Sagittarius, but realize that this may be exactly the type of thing that you need the most. Try not to disperse your energy in too many directions. Focus and channel your efforts into the things that you consider to be the most important. Make sure that most of your day is spent tending to these things. Have you hugged your loved ones lately?

MSN Astrolgy

...yes. yes, i have. . . and where is it getting me?


at least i have olive.

click: just a boy.


i did decide to focus my attention on: me, myself and my cups.
went to waimanalo and it was again a beautiful day at the beach.

during the evening went to a chick flick and dinner with a friend and then crashed out early.

No comments:

Post a Comment