Monday, February 2, 2009

i don't like mondays...

ok, ok, well, mondays these days aren't that bad. still can't remember any of my dreams lately. got a lot of homework to get done for tomorrow. have work early; should get off early.

got pulled over on the way home for "swerving". i probably was...i think i was doing something stupid like playing on my phone... thankfully i hadn't been drinking or anything. unfortunately, my registration was expired...and so was my insurance...but the guy didn't notice the insurance was and let me go for the registration since i acted like i didn't know it had expired in dec. acting classes paying off? haha, j.k.

but seriously, need to get the bug fixed so i don't have to drive the truck anymore...soon hopefully!

_____________________________________________
work was very slow. i went in with a big appetite, orderd lots of food and then felt sick after pounding most of it. i got off very early and only had made like 7 bucks after i paid for my food. oh well, at least i got out of there early.

No comments:

Post a Comment