Sunday, February 15, 2009

you will. you? will. you? will. you?

Sagittarius -
February 15, 2009
Home and family are apt to be your primary focus today, dear Sagittarius. Work around the house might take up a lot of your time. You might want to spruce the place up a little and make it more beautiful. Gardening could also be especially rewarding right now. If you've been wanting to try some recipes from a new cookbook, this is the day to do it, because your creative impulses with regard to food are at an all-time high.

MSN Astrology

this is good. i probably will spend the day around the house tomorrow (technically today) before work at night. i have some homework to catch up on, as well.

vday at work wasn't bad at all. it was one of the fastest the night has ever gone by, actually. it was smooth, all my tables were nice, the kitchen didn't even fuck up and i made good money. i don't think i bitched once the entire night! the restaurant broke record sales for the highest ever tonight, too. all in all, a good night.

here's one strange thing that happened tonight, but first i'll have to inclue a background story.
last year, about a week after my ex told me he changed his mind about moving here ("because of school"), i was bartending at work and one of the bar guests randomly started talking to me. he said, "my whole life i never wanted to have any regrets. i have one: when i was young i decided to go away to college on the mainland instead of stay in hawaii with the girl that i loved. i still think about her everyday and dream about her at night...". i was quite shocked that his story sounded very similar to my story. why was he telling me this??
anyway, i told the old man my story. "he is making a mistake, he is a fool!" the old man said. "here's my card," he said as he handed me a his buiness card, "tell him to call me."
i told my ex the story. i gave him the number number. i'm 99% sure he never called.

so i never saw the old man again until tonight. he was eating with 2 other people, so i didn't want to approach him. i don't know if he would even remember me. he had at least a few glasses of wine the day i first met him. even though i didn't talk to him or anything, i just think it's ironic that i saw him about a week after my ex randomly messaged me and such.

i got no news on c.c.

No comments:

Post a Comment