Monday, February 2, 2009

nature valley granola bars / box tops for education

...are my favorite snacks/sm meals. you can get a 12-pack for three bucks, that's 25 cents people! it's 180 calories of delicous, crunchy oats 'n honey granola.

the box flap has a box tops for education 10 cent coupon! this can help schools go a long way. start bringing them to me (the coupons...) ! since i'm not really sure i want to be a teacher anymore, this will be my way to help education. you, your mom, your brother's girlfriend's mom's step-dad's mom's sister should ALL save your box top to education coupons and turn them into a school, or give them to me, and i will.thank<3you.

also, i'd like to use the granola box for art projects. like, i was thinking of making my cousin a mini mail box, decopauged (sp?) with some kind of collage. it would be cool.

and, oh yah, they are scrumptious.

No comments:

Post a Comment