Saturday, February 14, 2009

VD.woodblock.

Sagittarius -
February 14, 2009
Today your mental abilities are intensified by your emotional intuitiveness, dear Sagittarius, therefore friends and family members are likely to grow closer to you. You may be more aware of what they really need and want, and they could view you in a new light. This can make you feel loved and wanted. However, the downside is that your empathy is so high that you may pick up everyone's aches and pains. Try to keep yourself surrounded with the white light.

MSN Astrology

got my first notch in the woodblock last night (technically the am of valentines day) for kissing a boy in the vw. it was a good first notch, i feel. enjoyed the kissing much more than the last dude. we "meshed", according to him, and i agree.
not really sure if it will go anywhere; i suppose it doesn't really matter either way.
a couple of things at his place where:
a book called "the 4 pillars of investing"
a dvd: yoga for surfers
cat (brownie points there)
a map of the world

*doesn't drive stick (yet)

anywho. saw a boy walking down the street carrying flowers around 9am this morning, probably to drop off this is g.f. for vd. a little after 9 is when i arrived home and saw my cousin leaving for work (an hour late). hahah. i brought him some breakfast to work.

got a card and choco from a good friend and my mom also sent me a box. surprisingly, she didn't send chocolate (which is good for the "ho bod"), but she did send me a couple of things i made in elementary school, a v.d. card and a card for getting my assosiates. she also gave me money to help pay my tuition, which really does help, but i never like taking money from my parents.

so i spent the late morning/early afternoon watching "he's just not that into you" with trav. i was surprised he agreed to meet me at a chick flick at 1050am on v.d., but he did, and the movie was pretty funny.
as for s.b., if he doesn't ever make an effort to hang out with me, i guess he's "just not that into me"
same for c.c.

speaking of c.c. (a.k.a. "mr.tue/thurs/sat") i haven't seen him in a while,) will he come in tonight?? i highly doubt it.

the asl community gathering at kahala last night was a lot of fun. i met some Deaf people and we signed together. i learned a lot of new, useful signs (such as "live", "japan", "hawaii", "year" "very", "often") and everyone was really nice. Deaf people usually have an english name as well as a sign name. i was thinking i would just shorten mine to "d". that's what most people call me anyway. like seriously, what if i made my sign name the sign for "sweet" and then just a "d". i'm going to try and figure out how to sign "sweet". people will probably think it's weird though.
idk. i'm looking forward to next month's gathering.

i was just recalling to trav how i used to really be into basketball. i know about alanzo morning, larry bird, reggie miller,charels barkerly, etc. well, i was really only into basketball because my sister was into basketball. she was a charolette hornets fan, so i was a charolette hornets fan. she had a charolette hornets jacket, so i had a charolette hornets jacket; that goes for jerseries, hats and even beanies, too. (i can admit we were a little spoiled). my sister, who by the way just texted me and said "happy v day sweet d", is amazing. i no longer her copy her every move, we are actually, quite different. deep down though, we are still alike and get along great.
we had a mini photo shoot at the snow covered boat ramp of some frozen lake we were going to go ice fishing on this winter. my pops got the truck stuck for a little bit, so while linda's hubby and him worked to move the truck, me and my sista took photos of each other in the snow. we were doing jumping pictures off the snowmobile trailer, snow angels pictures, "sexy on the snowmobile" pictures, etc. it was fun. at the moment, i do not plan on posting any up.

No comments:

Post a Comment